Wednesday, January 06, 2010

OTN Developer Day in the Big Apple

For those of you in or near New York City, next week Wednesday, January 13, 2010, at the New York Marriot Marquis, there is an Oracle-sponsored OTN Developer Day- Hands-on Oracle Database 11g Applications Development. There are four different tracks, and one of the tracks is dedicated to Oracle Application Express. The other three tracks are for Database Development, Java and .NET.

This event is free. Also, you should bring your own laptop for the labs throughout the day. You'll walk away with a virtual machine containing Oracle Database 11gR2 with Oracle Application Express 3.2.1 installed. Lastly, this will be a good time to meet with several members of the Oracle Application Express development team, including Mike Hichwa (our VP), Marc Sewtz, David Peake and Christina Cho.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't help but be jealous.
I recently started a job at a new company and I'm new to Apex (and Oracle), I could have really benefited from this.
Pity I live all the way in South America.

rr8004 said...

Wow, loving the two photos you posted. You got potential. Please come visit my site Business Trade Guide of Laredo Texas TX when you got time.

rr8004 said...

Wow, loving the two photos you posted. You got potential. Please come visit my site Laredo Business Services And Classifieds when you got time.