Note that I only capture the Google Analytics information from the apex.oracle.com login page and nowhere else.
Here is the map overlay and table by country of visitors to the login page.
My interpretation of this report:
- This report should not be used to determine the primary geographies of Application Express developers. There are countless developers who happily use APEX yet never visit the login page of apex.oracle.com.
- The U.S. consistently has more visits than any other country.
- Since I did this same exercise in 2008, there has been a significant increase from India.
- Canada has also climbed into the top 5.
- Poland and Brazil have vaulted into the top 10. Three years ago, Brazil was 23rd, now they are 7th. Impressive.