I have left the same Google Analytics code in place. And keep in mind - this has only been tracking users who hit the login page on apex.oracle.com and nowhere else - not within Application Express after logging in, not those users who go directly to Carl Backstrom's or Denes Kubicek's or Mark Lancaster's sample applications, nor those users who go directly to ProMED Mail. It only tracks those who go to the login page.
apex.oracle.com Google Analytics - 20090918
So what can we conclude?
- United States still holds the top spot - not surprisingly since we tend to talk about APEX a little more (as a lot of us live and work in the U.S.)
- India has surpassed the United Kingdom
- Colombia shot up from 22 to 9.
- Romania moved from 8th to 4th - a strong showing.
- There were previously 122 distinct countries that touched apex.oracle.com. Now it's up to 152 distinct countries.
- Some dude in New Caledonia checked out Application Express and never came back.